Saturday, April 25, 2009

You Only Need One Person to Fix a Relationship..

You only need one person to fix a relationship! That is not a typo - it is FACT.. Reality.. the way it is!!! You may ask: 'How can that be? My boy or girlfriend or spouse is treating me badly or cheating on me or not supporting me. How can I fix that myself?' The answer is simple.. FIX YOURSELF!!!

So, what does that really mean? Our outer lives are a reflection of what is going on inside of us. So, if you are in a love-less relationship or if a mate/partner is cheating on you - the place to look is NOT at them.. but within yourself. Why? In order for us to be experiencing any relationship issues the fact is you are resonating at that VERY SAME frequency yourself. If you are in a love-less relationship; you are not loving yourself. If you are in a relationship where your partner does not respect you - you are not respecting yourself. If your partner is ignoring your needs then you are ignoring your own needs.

The one-liner from the movie Jerry McGuire became a popular phrase between lovers several years back; 'you complete me'. Actually.. our job is to COMPLETE OURSELVES. When you 'need' a lover (or anyone) to complete you - you are allowing holes and an emptiness to surround and embody YOU. Complete yourself. Make yourself whole. Re-connected with your 'higher-self' and your 'inner child'. If you feel empty inside that is a wake-up call that you are neglecting your own needs in some way; hence your partner is too.

Accepting this as TRUTH allows you to fix your relationships with yourself and your partner!

1 comment:

  1. PLEASE READ THIS TESTIMONY CAREFULLY. I AM USING THIS OPPORTUNITY TO TELL THE WORLD THAT, GREAT MOTHER IS A GIFTED SPELL CASTER. MY HUSBAND LEFT ME FOR NO REASON. I WAS NO LONGER MY SELF AND AT A TIME, I ATTEMPTED TO COMMIT SUICIDE. BUT THANK GOD I CAME ACROSS GREAT MOTHER ONLINE. I READ GOOD REVIEWS ABOUT HER GOOD WORK AND HOW USEFUL AND HELPFUL SHE HAS BEEN TO PEOPLE. I CONTACTED HER AND TOLD HER MY PROBLEM. SHE TOLD ME THAT MY WAN WILL COME BACK TO ME. SHE TOLD ME WHAT TO DO AND I DID IT AND TO MY GREAT SURPRISE MY HUSBAND CAME BACK JUST AS GREAT MOTHER SAID. I EVEN NOTICED THAT WHEN MY HUSBAND RETURNED, HE EVEN LOVE ME MORE. THIS IS NOT BRAIN WASHING BUT GREAT MOTHER OPENED UP HIS EYES TO SEE HOW MUCH LOVE I HAVE FOR HIM AND HOW MUCH LOVE WE OUGHT TO SHARE WITH EACH OTHER. CONTACT HER NOW ON HER EMAIL:
    GREATMOTHEROFSOLUTIONTEMPLE@YAHOO.COM AND YOU CAN ALSO CONTACT HER ON WHATSAPP WITH HER NUMBER: +2348078359876 SHE ALSO HAS 2 BLOGS WHICH YOU CAN ALSO USE TO REACH HER. THESE ARE THE BLOGS BELOW. YOU CAN CHECK OUT THE BLOGS TO SEE HER WORK.

    GREATMOTHEROFPOWERS.BLOGSPOT.COM
    GREATMOTHEROFSOLUTION.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete