Saturday, April 25, 2009

How to Manifest Insane Amounts of Money!!!!

Your 'relationship' with money is what dictates your income and your bank balance. Not the economy.. not your job performance or the number of customers or clients you have or don't have. These are just curves, hiccups and burps along the way. We ALL have the ability to create unlimited prosperity and if you are not enjoying the prosperity that you desire then the ONLY one holding you back - is you! There is a Henry Ford quote I often use in my workshops and seminars which says:

"If you believe you can..
or
You believe you can't..
You are Right!"


We think of Henry Ford as an innovator and business man - not a spiritual guru. That is exactly why I use his quote. This concept is a Universal (and powerful) concept recognized by many very rich and powerful men and women. People who have defined what America is all about. There are many spiritual gurus and masters who have delivered a similar message in different words. The words, or who says them is not the important part.. what IS the important part is that we understand that *WE* control exactly what we have, what we receive and what opportunities come our way by what we think and believe.

It isn't only your conscious thoughts that control what you manifest in your life. Your thoughts are controlled by your deep-seated beliefs. If you believe that money is evil, you will find it hard to manifest great prosperity into your life because who would intentionally want to expose themselves to evil? If you believe that 'money doesn't grow on trees' you probably come from a family that instilled strong work ethics into you - but there is a deep seated belief within you that you have to work hard for your money.. so that is what you will create. I can't tell you how many of my clients come to me to manifest prosperity and are completely convinced they have an abundance mentality. They tell me they 'want a better job', they 'want' a bigger house and countless other desires that are filed away in their computer brain as being representations of the success and abundance they desire. SO, WHY ARE THEY NOT MANIFESTING IT INTO THEIR LIVES?

"Money is energy. Money flows INTO your life when there is a cohesive flow of energy within yourself."


The Law of Attraction tells us that 'like attracts like'. A physicist might argue that telling you opposites attract (which in most areas of science is true). But, if we use the basic laws of attraction and want something - what is the message we are sending out to the Universe? Think about it? The answer is 'The desire to have what you don't have actually shifts you into a state of lack'. If we use the basic concept of the law of attraction - like attracts like - then when you desire something you don't have.. the 'energy' or the 'essence' behind what you want is actually 'lack' and that is what you attract. You are admitting to yourself and sending out to the Universe that there is 'lack' in your life consisting of big gaps and holes that are not filled and the Universe obliges by sending you more of lack (not having what you 'want)'. So 'WANTING' actually keeps your desires right out of reach or slows them down from entering into your life. How often have you wanted something so badly (a person or an item) and you want it and you want it and you never get it. Eventually, something inside of you shifts and you no longer want it. What happens? BINGO - You Get IT - it enters your life quickly and easily. You stopped wanting it - so you actually ALLOWED it to enter into your life.

"The desire to have what you don't have actually shifts you into a state of lack"


So, how do we translate this basic concept into a powerful technique that will DRAW PROSPERITY into your life. There are two critical steps to follow. The first step is actually a 2 part step - stop wanting and move into a state of gratitude. They go hand-in-hand to achieve the goal of manifesting prosperity into your life.

"Shift your focus to GRATITUDE"


1. To want or not to want. That is *THE* question! The answer is simple. Shift your focus to GRATITUDE. Once you begin to focus on the things you are grateful for the energy within you completely shifts. If 'wanting' something keeps it away - being GRATEFUL for what you have.. draws in plentiful blessings into your life. Let's take a minute right now to do an experiment. Take a few deep breaths. Now allow yourself to think of something you 'want'. Really imagine the item for a few minutes. Notice where you eyes are looking.. Notice your breathing and body language. Notice where you feel it in (or outside) of your body. Now, let that go and take a few deep breaths and now think of something you HAVE and are very grateful for. Notice where you eyes are looking.. Notice your breathing and body language. Notice where you feel it in (or outside) of your body. Do you see and feel the difference? In many cases people keep the vision of the things they 'want' outside of their body.. just off in the distance. Their eyes may go up or down but most often UP and to the LEFT. When you are grateful for something.. many hold it in their heart or solar plexus.. but definitely the energy resides WITHIN them rather than external to them. Our eyes usually go down. These are cognitive signals that go DIRECTLY to the brain and ignite your manifesting power. What that means is if you are in a state of 'wanting' and your eye movements follow the patterns described above - your cognitive message to your brain is that you don't have the things you desire so you increase your state of LACK in your life. You are 'thinking' about things or 'sensing' them but they are not in your life. However, when in a state of Gratitude this sends pleasurable energy through your body of 'appreciation'. Your eyes are generally positioned downward giving a cognitive message to the brain that you FEEL the joy and PLEASURE in the things you have. You are GRATEFUL for what you have. For your Life. This sends a cognitive message to your brain of BEING WHOLE and PERFECT. The Universe then aligns with this energy and sends you more situations to support this wonderful feeling of joy and your sense of feeling COMPLETE. The message the Universe gets is that you don't 'need' anything so the Universe sends you situations to support HAVING EVERYTHING YOU NEED. That is when we begin to experience the divine blessings we are ALL entitled to receive! Remember, money and prosperity are ENERGY. When energy flows effortlessly through you - you attract prosperity into your life. Every second of every day we ALL have a choice. Consciously chose to align with the state of gratitude. Your life will almost instantly shift for the better. Gratitude is a much different energy than the desire of 'wanting' something and draws into your life love, happiness and prosperity.

Gratitude: Watch your thoughts. Measure your thoughts about money and see if you are wanting or appreciating. If you are appreciating be sure you have an awareness of gratitude. Gratitude BRINGS it into YOUR life. Wanting keeps it just OUTSIDE of your reach.

"Detach from the Outcome"


2. Detach from the Outcome: OK, this is tough part. It requires a TRUST in a higher power. This requires that you have an inner awareness that there is a greater power out there. Some think of this as God. Some think of this as a 'higher force' or even their 'higher self'. It doesn't matter what you call it - but it does matter that you understand that there is some force GREATER than ourselves out there - that we are CONNECTED too. This is a loving, suppportive 'power' that you can TAP into at any time. When you have this awareness and understanding and you trust that this higher power will know the bigger picture and bring to you what you need at any given time. So, you want the 5,000 square foot house in the suburbs, the Hummer, $100,000.00 in the bank and the other niceties. Imagine if the Universe's plan for you is to bring you a 8,000 square foot house, 10 Hummers and $10 million dollars in the bank and even more. Or maybe you aren't supposed to have the Hummer but a Cadillac Escalade. TRUST and allow the Universe to bring you the GIFTS it desires. Don't limit yourself. Just OPEN to the possibilities of prosperity and allow the Universe to work out the details. The Universe SEES the BIG picture. With the way our brains are designed; we can't embrace the magnitude of this. We don't have that vision or capability. So, allow the Universe to do what it is BEST at - bringing you wonderful opportunities that could manifest way beyond your hopes and dreams.

"Allow the Universe to bring the opportunities and gifts into your life
that you deserve!"



Happy Manifesting!

############################################


If you find this article helpful, Lady Fontaine is available to answer your financial, career, manifesting or financial questions.


Blessings of Light and Love!

-Lady Fontaine

17 comments:

  1. i want to share a testimony of my life to every one. i was married to my husband, i love him so much we have been married for 5 years now with two kids. when he went for a vacation to France he meant a lady who en charm him with her beauty, he told me that he is no longer interested in the marriage any more. i was so confuse and seeking for help, i don't know what to do until I complained to my friend and told her about my problem. she told me not to worry about it that she had a similar problem before and introduce me to a man called Dr Saibaba. who cast a spell on her ex and bring him back to her after 2days. she ask me to contact Dr Saibaba. I contacted him to help me bring back my husband and he ask me not to worry about it that the gods of his fore-fathers will fight for me. He told me by two days he will re-unite me and my husband together. After two days my husband called and told me he is coming back to sought out things with me, I was surprise when I saw him and he started crying for forgiveness and that he never knew what came upon him that he will never leave me again or the kids. Right now I am the happiest woman on earth for what this great spell caster did for me and my husband, you can contact Dr Saibaba on any problem, he is very nice, here is his contact templesaibaba@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi everybody. I recently saw a testimony about Dr. Abaka in a blog I visit for relationship and dating counseling problems because i had been having serious issues with my boyfriend and we had been dating for six months, he just suddenly changed, he wasn't returning my calls,he started cheating,he was hurting me in many ways i never thought possible and I just thought I should try it*maybe out of desperation of some sort*..and I contacted Dr. Abaka ..At first everything felt dreamy and unbelievable, his consultations and solution was a little bit easy and strange and I was scared a little coz I heard read and heard lots of stories of fake spell casters,scams and i never really believed in magic..I played along with a little hope and and faith and I sent some few stuffs after everything and it worked like a miracle,everything went to a while new direction,it was and is amazing...I guess it was all good faith that made me read That particular post that faithful day..I hope he could help other people too like he did for me...I did a little and I got everything I wanted and wished for*my husband,my family and my life back. E-mail: drabakaspelltemple@gmail.com or contact him on whats App him +2349063230051 or visit https;drabakaspelltemple.blogspot.com.

      Delete
  2. DO YOU NEED A SPIRITUAL HELP SUCH AS: 1. Getting your lover or husband back 2. Spiritual bulletproof 3. Training 4. Money spell 5. Long life spell 6. Prosperity spell 7. Protection spell 8. Get a job spell 9. Becoming a manager spell 10. Get a huge loan without paying any fee spell 11. Getting your scam money back 12. Child spell 13. Pregnancy spell 14. Freedom spell 15. Love spell 16, vanishing spell 17. Invisible human spell 18. Success or pass spell 19. Marriage spell 20. Avenging spell 21. Popularity spell 22. Killing spell 23. Cancer spell 24. Supernatural power spell 25. Madness spell 26. Free house loan spell 27. Production spell of films and movie 28. Hiv/aids spell 29. Tuberculosis spell 30. Loose weight and body spell IF INTERESTED EMAIL:(sadumalovespellhomme@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never believed in spell casting, but After 6 years of dating, I still imagine how Dr Aza brought my ex lover back to me in just 24 hour. No one could have ever made me believe that there is a real spell caster that really work. am sandra by name,I want to quickly tell the world that there is a real on line spell caster that is powerful and genuine, His name is Dr Aza, He helped me recently to reunite my relationship when my ex lover who left me, When i contacted Dr Aza he cast a love spell for me and my ex lover who said he doesn't have anything to do with me again, he called me and started begging me. he is back now with so much love and caring. today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the powers of bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my lover,and the most surprise,is that our love is very strong,every day is happiness and joy. and there is nothing like been with the man you love.i am so happy my love is back to me with the help of Dr.Aza if you have similar problem i will advice you to contact him ,he is there to help you and put a smile on your face. his email: azaspellcaster@gmail.com or you can whatsApp his line:+2348107155060

    ReplyDelete
  4. Testimony By Lizzy Desler. How to get your ex back fast!

    I was hurt and heart broken when a very big problem occurred in my marriage seven months ago, between me and my husband . so terrible that he took the case to court for a divorce. he said that he never wanted to stay with me again,and that he didn't love me anymore. So he packed out of the house and made me and my children passed through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get him back,after much begging,but all to no avail.and he confirmed it that he has made his decision,and he never wanted to see me again. So on one evening,as i was coming back from work,i met an old friend of mine who asked of my husband .So i explained every thing to him,so he told me that the only way i can get my husband back,is to visit a spell caster,because it has really worked for him too. So i never believed in spell,but i had no other choice,than to follow his advice. Then he gave me the Email address of the spell caster whom he visited. Pristbacasim2000@gmail.com. So the next morning,i sent a mail to the address he gave to me,and the spell caster assured me that i will get my husband back the next day. What an amazing statement!! I never believed,so he spoke with me, and told me everything that i need to do. Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my husband who didn't call me for the past 7 months, gave me a call to inform me that he was coming back. So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and my children. Then from that day,our relationship was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of a spell caster. So, i will advice you out there if you have any kind of problem, Please i will advice you to contact Pristbacasim, i give you 100% guarantee that he will help you solve your problems.. Email him at: Pristbacasim2000@gmail.com or call him on +2349031655970

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Read Up My Story Today as my story is a very special and unique one as is not like the numerous advert you always see online and also I want to be 100% sincere and truthful to you that there can never be any other online spell caster that can help you bring back your EX BACK to you other than DR Abaka as he alone is 100% effective,dynamic and very reliable as 99.9% of other spell casters are not for real and can never help you solve your problems at all instead they will complicate your present condition OK SO BE WISE AND ALSO BE WARNED AND CONTACT DR Abaka TODAY... MY OWN LIFE STORY / EXPERIENCES IS BELOW:


      My Name is Alan Pratte, From USA. I wish to share my testimonies with the general public about what this man called Dr Abaka has just done for me , this man has just brought back my lost Ex WIFE to me with his great powerful spell, I was married to this woman called Sharom we were together for a long time and we loved our self’s but when I was unable to make her pregnant for me and also give her all she needs she left me and told me she can’t continue anymore then I was now looking for ways to get her back until a friend of mine told me about this man and gave his contact email: drabakaspelltemple@gmail.com or whats app +2349063230051 then you won't believe this when I contacted this man on my problems he prepared this love spell and bring my lost WIFE back, and after a month she became pregnant for me because he gave me some herbs to take also and when she went for a test and the result stated that she was pregnant am happy today am a FATHER of a baby girl, thank you once again the great DR Abaka for what you have done for me,

      Delete
  5. PLEASE READ THIS TESTIMONY CAREFULLY. I AM USING THIS OPPORTUNITY TO TELL THE WORLD THAT, GREAT MOTHER IS A GIFTED SPELL CASTER. MY HUSBAND LEFT ME FOR NO REASON. I WAS NO LONGER MY SELF AND AT A TIME, I ATTEMPTED TO COMMIT SUICIDE. BUT THANK GOD I CAME ACROSS GREAT MOTHER ONLINE. I READ GOOD REVIEWS ABOUT HER GOOD WORK AND HOW USEFUL AND HELPFUL SHE HAS BEEN TO PEOPLE. I CONTACTED HER AND TOLD HER MY PROBLEM. SHE TOLD ME THAT MY WAN WILL COME BACK TO ME. SHE TOLD ME WHAT TO DO AND I DID IT AND TO MY GREAT SURPRISE MY HUSBAND CAME BACK JUST AS GREAT MOTHER SAID. I EVEN NOTICED THAT WHEN MY HUSBAND RETURNED, HE EVEN LOVE ME MORE. THIS IS NOT BRAIN WASHING BUT GREAT MOTHER OPENED UP HIS EYES TO SEE HOW MUCH LOVE I HAVE FOR HIM AND HOW MUCH LOVE WE OUGHT TO SHARE WITH EACH OTHER. CONTACT HER NOW ON HER EMAIL:
    GREATMOTHEROFSOLUTIONTEMPLE@YAHOO.COM AND YOU CAN ALSO CONTACT HER ON WHATSAPP WITH HER NUMBER: +2348078359876 SHE ALSO HAS 2 BLOGS WHICH YOU CAN ALSO USE TO REACH HER. THESE ARE THE BLOGS BELOW. YOU CAN CHECK OUT THE BLOGS TO SEE HER WORK.

    GREATMOTHEROFPOWERS.BLOGSPOT.COM
    GREATMOTHEROFSOLUTION.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good day everyone..How i got my Ex back waiting 10 days...

    My name is Cynthia Jenny, Am very happy today with what Mr.DIBBOR did for me by helping bring back my lover and help a friend of my cure her of HIV for a year plus now....I wake up every morning praying to my God to strengthen Dr.DIBBOR for his good works that he is doing around the world. I lost my Ex-lover after Breakup for some months back but thanks to Dr.DIBBOR for helping me to get him back within 10 days... Dr.DIBBOR cast a reunite love spell for me within 10 Days just as he promise me for an instant result, My Ex call me begging for forgiveness to come back to me and now we are back together with so much love for each other. Contact him as can also cure of (HERPES 1$2, (CANCER), (HIV/AIDS), (ALZHEIMER),(FIBROID), (ENLARGED PROSTATE), (HEMORRHOIDS' PILE) and (HEART DISEASE) as to bring back your (EX AND LOVER ONCE) ETC.Dr.DIBBOR on Email: dr.dibborherbalhomecure330@gmail.com Thank you Dr.DIBBOR for the help you render me...

    Contact him today and you we very happy by doing so...

    ReplyDelete


  7. I am very happy today with my family. My name is rose sarah living in USA, My husband left me for a good 3 years now, and i love him so much, i have been looking for a way to get him back since then. i have tried many options but he did not come back, until i met a friend that darted me to Dr.Jude a spell caster, who helped me to bring back my husband after 2 weeks. Me and my husband are living happily together today, That man is great, you can contact him via email liberationlovespell@gmail.com… Now i will advice any serious persons that found themselves in this kind of problem to contact him now a fast solution without steress.. He always hello, now i call him my father.contact him now he is always online email (liberationlovespell@gmail.com) or contact him on his whatsapp mobile line +2348034062173

    ReplyDelete


  8. I am very happy today with my family. My name is rose sarah living in USA, My husband left me for a good 3 years now, and i love him so much, i have been looking for a way to get him back since then. i have tried many options but he did not come back, until i met a friend that darted me to Dr.Jude a spell caster, who helped me to bring back my husband after 2 weeks. Me and my husband are living happily together today, That man is great, you can contact him via email liberationlovespell@gmail.com… Now i will advice any serious persons that found themselves in this kind of problem to contact him now a fast solution without steress.. He always hello, now i call him my father.contact him now he is always online email (liberationlovespell@gmail.com) or contact him on his whatsapp mobile line +2348034062173

    ReplyDelete
  9. Am here to testify what this great spell caster done for me. i never believe in spell casting, until when i was was tempted to try it. i and my husband have been having a lot of problem living together, he will always not make me happy because he have fallen in love with another lady outside our relationship, i tried my best to make sure that my husband leave this woman but the more i talk to him the more he makes me fell sad, so my marriage is now leading to divorce because he no longer gives me attention. so with all this pain and agony, i decided to contact this spell caster to see if things can work out between me and my husband again. this spell caster who was a woman told me that my husband is really under a great spell that he have been charm by some magic, so she told me that she was going to make all things normal back. she did the spell on my husband and after 5 days my husband changed completely he even apologize with the way he treated me that he was not him self, i really thank this woman her name is Dr SAM he have bring back my husband back to me i want you all to contact him who are having any problem related to marriage issue and relationship problem she will solve it for you. her email is okokakspellhome@yahoo.com . wish you good time. He cast spells for different purposes like (1) If you want your ex back. (2) if you always have bad dream (3) You want to be promoted in your office. (4) You want women/men to run after you. (5) If you want a child. (6) You want to be rich. (7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever. (8) If you need financial assistance. (9) HIV/AIDS CURE Contact him today on: okokakspellhome@gmail.com or WhatsApp him on +2349060421250

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is the most wonderful thing i have ever experienced. I visited here online on the 17 june and i saw a marvelous testimony of Tracie Aldana from United States on the forum about the good works DR.tunde I never believed it, because have never heard anything about such miracle before. No body would have been able to convince me about it not until DR.tunde did a marvelous work for me that restored my mairage of 4 years by getting back my husband back i just as i read on the internet. I'm carolina peter I was truly shocked when my husband knelt down pleading for forgiveness to accept him back. I am really short of words to use to show my appreciation to DR.tunde For his a God sent to me and my entire family for divine restoration of my mariage. Contact him now for any kind of help via Email:babatundesolutioncentre1@gmail.com or you can contact his whatsapp mobile line +2348143581382 Also specialise in treating all kinds of illness, HERPES VIRUS, HEPATITIS B, CANCER, BRAIN DISEASE, PREGNANCY, DIABETIES AND MORE.

    ReplyDelete
  11. How to save my broken marriage was my greatest weakness, I faced a broken marriage which I did not wish to give up. My husband was very hot tempered, he always pushes blames to me for causing our marital drawback. Though we are married for 8 years with a daughter but we were still lonely and hopeless in marriage. He gave me a lot of excuses why we cannot cohabit unless I seek spiritual help from either spell doctor to deterge our marriage. From the reviews, I read I learned about spell and also Dr. Wakina Love Spell Temple via dr.wakinalovetemple@gmail.com. The rendered help by Wakina was everything we need to restart our union. I am happy to have seek the help of spell doctor just as advised by Husband. He is the MAN now, the man of my dream.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is the most wonderful thing i have ever experienced. I visited here online on the 17 June and i saw a marvelous testimony of Tracie Adana from United States on the forum about the good works DR.tunde I never believed it, because have never heard anything about such miracle before. No body would have been able to convince me about it not until DR.tunde did a marvelous work for me that restored my marriage of 4 years by getting back my husband back i just as i read on the internet. I'm Carolina peter I was truly shocked when my husband knelt down pleading for forgiveness to accept him back. I am really short of words to use to show my appreciation to DR.tunde For his a God sent to me and my entire family for divine restoration of my marriage. Contact him now for any kind of help via Email:babatundesolutioncentre1@gmail.com or you can contact his whats app mobile line +2348143581382 Also specialize in treating all kinds of illness, HERPES VIRUS, HEPATITIS B, CANCER, BRAIN DISEASE, INFERTILITY, DIABETES AND MORE.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I want to let the world know about Doctor Osasu the Great spell caster that brought back my husband to me when i thought all hope was lost. Doctor Osasu used his powerful spell to put a smile on my face by bringing back my man with his spell, at first i thought i was dreaming when my husband came back to me on his knees begging me to forgive him and accept him back and even since then he loves me more than i ever expected so i made a vow to my self the i will let the World know about Doctor Osasu because he is a God on earth. Do you have problems in your relationship ? have your partner broke up with you and you still love and want him back ? Do you have problem with your finance ? or do you need help of any kind then contact Doctor Osasu today for i give you 100% guarantee that he will help you just as he helped me. Doctor Osasu email is: drosasu25@gmail.com or add him on whasapp +2347064365391

    ReplyDelete
  14. I want to let the world know about Doctor Osasu the Great spell caster that brought back my husband to me when i thought all hope was lost. Doctor Osasu used his powerful spell to put a smile on my face by bringing back my man with his spell, at first i thought i was dreaming when my husband came back to me on his knees begging me to forgive him and accept him back and even since then he loves me more than i ever expected so i made a vow to my self the i will let the World know about Doctor Osasu because he is a God on earth. Do you have problems in your relationship ? have your partner broke up with you and you still love and want him back ? Do you have problem with your finance ? or do you need help of any kind then contact Doctor Osasu today for i give you 100% guarantee that he will help you just as he helped me. Doctor Osasu email is: drosasu25@gmail.com or add him on whasapp +2347064365391

    ReplyDelete
  15. Get you valid card now, buy it here if you do not want to be vaccinated.

    immunization record card Honolulu

    immunization record card Anchorage

    immunization record card Los Angeles ‎

    immunization record card Denver

    immunization record card Phoenix ‎

    immunization record card Chicago

    digital vaccine passport

    Canadian vaccine passport

    vaccine passport for travel

    covid-19 vaccination record card nyc

    covid 19 vaccination card for sale

    get covid vaccine record card with getting vaccinated

    covid vaccination record card bc,

    covid immunization record card bc,

    covid vaccination record card alberta

    how to get vaccination records alberta

    covid vaccination record card

    covid vaccination record card walgreens

    covid vaccination record card ontario

    covid vaccination record card Toronto

    immunization record card california

    immunization record card


    texas immunization record card

    immunization record card texas

    missouri immunization record card

    kansas immunization record card

    washington state immunization record card

    immunization record card nc

    immunization record card in denver

    arizona immunization record card

    how to get a new immunization record card

    vaccination record card

    covid-19 vaccination record card

    covid 19 vaccination record card

    covid vaccination record card

    authentic cdc vaccination record card

    vaccination record card for sale

    walgreens vaccination record card

    travel vaccination record card

    vaccination record card cvs

    vaccination record card front and back

    vaccination record card for travel

    vaccine card online

    international certificate of vaccination

    buy vaccination card


    proof of vaccination card


    immunization card online

    vaccination card for sell

    vaccination card sale

    Buy COVID vaccine passports in USA

    The battle against COVID has been waged for almost two years. With over 2 billion people around the globe now fully vaccinated, some countries have introduced a vaccine passport (certificate) program to allow people with proof of vaccination to travel, return to the office, and participate in public events.

    WHATSAPP: +1 (901) 878-9747

    Telegram: @Approveddocumente

    EMAIL: approvedocs365@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete