Saturday, April 25, 2009

To WANT or Not to Want - THAT *IS* the Question!

What are the things you most want? Love? Romance? Success? Fame? Money? Health? Happiness? If you 'want' these things, most likely you don't have them in your life. Why? Because the action of 'wanting something' keeps it just out of reach.

In order to manifest love, money, health, happiness and all the things you desire – you MUST learn to think and speak in the 'Language of the Universe'. Every thought you think has 2 sides; a positive and a negative. So when you 'want' something, what message do you think you are sending to the Universe? You are actually telling the universe you don't have it and the Universe hears that as your 'wish' (not having it) and keeps sending you more of 'not having it' thus keeping what you want just our of your reach. The Universe doesn’t translate or judge; it will give you what you ask for. So, the challenge is to learn how to ask the RIGHT way to manifest your dreams and desires.

I work with hundreds of people every year.. both as a psychic and a Life Coach. My clients always hear me speak about the importance of learning how to 'ask' and 'how to frame our thoughts' TO ATTRACT blessings into our lives. In the spiritual realm – like attracts like. So, it is important to send out a message to the Universe of 'contentment' and 'GRATITUDE' and the Universe will send you an endless supply of things to be grateful for. My clients often tell me that they are thinking positive thoughts yet they continue to manifest 'lack' in their lives. So, I often ask them to keep a ‘thought journal’ and give me examples. Here are some of those examples:

Stan is a client who was trying to manifest money into his life for countless years before meeting me. He was recently shopping and found himself thinking:

"Darn, I have to win the lottery – I just don’t have enough money to pay for everything."

He caught himself thinking that thought but he told me, ‘But, Lady Fontaine I am thinking positive thoughts and I am telling the universe what I want’. The words above are telling the universe that Dan doesn’t have sufficient money to pay for his basics.. and the universe’s primary job is to HEAR WHAT WE ASK FOR and to GIVE US MORE! So, what will the universe deliver? More ‘lack’ of money rather than more money!

Renee has been a client for many years. She had on-going financial and love problems. She had been doing positive affirmations for over 10 years and is a strong believer of positive thinking. Until she met me she was not able to manifest the things she truly wanted. I asked her to keep a journal of her ‘thoughts’.

‘I wish I could meet a wonderful man and live happily ever after.’

‘I wish my company would appreciate me more and that I would become a Sr VP in the next 5 years’.

Hmm.. on the surface these look like positive thoughts. But, keep in mind the duality of thoughts. So what does the Universe hear? Let’s break it down. The Universe deals with the NOW.. not the future.. so the universe translates that to mean that RIGHT NOW Renee has NO ONE in her life. And, what did we say is the primary function of the Universe? To receive our ‘requests’ multiply them and send us more of what we ask for. So, what does Renee get back? More lack.. She didn’t have the TRUE LOVE in her life nor the job she wanted UNTIL she changed her thoughts.

When you ask for the things you desire.. the universe hears your 'request' loud and clear, magnifies it and sends you more.. plain and simple! The Universe understands 'wishing' as 'not having' and sent her lots more of not having a wonderful man in her life. As for her job request above – Renee is 100% certain that she will ONE DAY get her salary increase and become Sr VP in the future and that is where the universe keeps it. Just out of reach. The Universe deals with the NOW. In the Seth Books (channeled to Jane Roberts) we learned that the moment of power is in the NOW!!! So, in order for the Universe to understand that either of those requests is meant to deliver LOVE and MONEY into your life now - they need to be reworded into something like the following:

* I AM THANKFUL FOR THE LOVE AND HAPPINESS I CURRENTLY EXPERIENCE IN MY LIFE NOW
* I AM GRATEFUL FOR MY LIFE AND MY ABILITY TO BE SUCCESSFUL AND WEALTHY
* I LOVE MY JOB AND I AM GRATEFUL TO HAVE IT

Now those are just a couple of possibilities.. there are countless other ways to word to your desires into your life. But, the commonality of those positive affirmations/thoughts above is the feeling of being grateful.

POWER EXERCISE: Use your imagination! If you desire a new job - IMAGINE HAVING THE JOB OF YOUR DREAMS. What does it feel like? What time would you get up in the morning? How would you spend your day? Use your imagination to fuel that thought!! The power of imagination is HUGE! Add to that appreciation and gratefulness and you have the most powerful equation for success and happiness. If you desire love or a relationship, use that same power of imagination to picture yourself living that relationship happily. Be grateful for it. If you have doubts like 'this'll never work' then you are right, it won't.

WANTING: Here is the definition of 'want' from Merriam-Webster's diction:
(check on-line - I cut and pasted this right from their on-line dictionary!)

intransitive verb
1: to be needy or destitute
2: to have or feel need [never wants for friends]
3: to be necessary or needed
4: to desire to come, go, or be [the cat wants in] [wants out of the deal]transitive verb

1: to fail to possess especially in customary or required amount : lack [the answer wanted courtesy
2 a: to have a strong desire for [wanted a chance to rest] b: to have an inclination to : like [say what you want, he is efficient]
3 a: to have need of : require [the motor wants a tune-up] b: to suffer from the lack of [thousands still want food and shelter]


etc etc

How many of those definitions spur thoughts of love,
prosperity and abundance to you?



Now, here is the definition of HAVE:



transitive verb

1 a: to hold or maintain as a possession, privilege, or entitlement [they have a new car] [I have my rights]
b: to hold in one's use, service, regard, or at one's disposal [the group will have enough tickets for everyone>][we don't have time to stay]


"Based on this - which would you prefer for yourself? Wanting or Having?"


Use your words and thoughts carefully!!!

If you don’t currently have the true love of your life.. instead of cursing ex-boyfriends and girlfriends.. be THANKFUL for the time they were in your life. Be thankful for the experiences you shared. If you don’t currently have a job or the job of your dreams.. GIVE THANKS TO WHAT YOU DO HAVE.. and the universe will deliver more. So, let’s take the example of not having a job right now. How can we focus on a positive message to the universe so the universe will send us blessings? A couple examples are below:

* I am thankful for my ability to earn money
* I am thankful for the wonderful work experiences I've had [this one is focused on gratitude]
* I am thankful for the job opportunities that are entering into my life'
* I am thankful for the business contacts I have


Give thanks and appreciation for the things in your life.. and you will draw in positive experiences into your life that mirrors your gratitude.

The Universe has Rules.. and the Rules Say it will multiply what you ask for.. and send you more. So, learn to speak the Language of the Universe and Get Everything You Desire!

1 comment:

  1. PLEASE READ THIS TESTIMONY CAREFULLY. I AM USING THIS OPPORTUNITY TO TELL THE WORLD THAT, GREAT MOTHER IS A GIFTED SPELL CASTER. MY HUSBAND LEFT ME FOR NO REASON. I WAS NO LONGER MY SELF AND AT A TIME, I ATTEMPTED TO COMMIT SUICIDE. BUT THANK GOD I CAME ACROSS GREAT MOTHER ONLINE. I READ GOOD REVIEWS ABOUT HER GOOD WORK AND HOW USEFUL AND HELPFUL SHE HAS BEEN TO PEOPLE. I CONTACTED HER AND TOLD HER MY PROBLEM. SHE TOLD ME THAT MY WAN WILL COME BACK TO ME. SHE TOLD ME WHAT TO DO AND I DID IT AND TO MY GREAT SURPRISE MY HUSBAND CAME BACK JUST AS GREAT MOTHER SAID. I EVEN NOTICED THAT WHEN MY HUSBAND RETURNED, HE EVEN LOVE ME MORE. THIS IS NOT BRAIN WASHING BUT GREAT MOTHER OPENED UP HIS EYES TO SEE HOW MUCH LOVE I HAVE FOR HIM AND HOW MUCH LOVE WE OUGHT TO SHARE WITH EACH OTHER. CONTACT HER NOW ON HER EMAIL:
    GREATMOTHEROFSOLUTIONTEMPLE@YAHOO.COM AND YOU CAN ALSO CONTACT HER ON WHATSAPP WITH HER NUMBER: +2348078359876 SHE ALSO HAS 2 BLOGS WHICH YOU CAN ALSO USE TO REACH HER. THESE ARE THE BLOGS BELOW. YOU CAN CHECK OUT THE BLOGS TO SEE HER WORK.

    GREATMOTHEROFPOWERS.BLOGSPOT.COM
    GREATMOTHEROFSOLUTION.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete